Volt Africa has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic Business Intelligence Officer who will be responsible for client data, income predication models, analysing data and processes.
- Focus on client data, income prediction model, and various segmentation models.
- Analyses data and analytics processes to determine problems, risks and opportunities for revenue generation.
- Analyses of past, present data to provide strategic plans for the Sales Teams
- Engage and consult with Ad Ops Team, research team and management on business procedures and policies.
- Designs new data and analytics processes.
- Establishes and maintains data/analytics
- Maintains the requirements for the technical and data infrastructure to support the relevant data and analytics processes.
- Owns the data and analytical constructs, user acceptance testing and implementation of changes or new applications.
- Compiles detailed plan based on broader business plan
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Manage stakeholders and other resources
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends from information gathered.
- Matric • Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 5+ years' experience in business and data analysis, solutions design & testing, data modelling
- Be able to analyse and report on digital and media industry databases
- Establishment Survey, RAMS, TAMS and PAMS (AMPS)
- Data Management Software (Lotame)
- Effective Measure, Google Analytics and SPSS
- Cross tabbing Software (Nielsen Clear Decisions, Telmar)
- Familiar with SA Citizen Survey and other public opinion surveys
- Must have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be Customer Service Orientated.
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of web analytics and able to translate quantitative numbers.
- Digital advertising
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google Docs and sheets
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Problem solving ability
- Investigation and research skills
- Ability to change focus at short notice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good time management skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Computer literate
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV no later than 30 June 2022 to:
Please fill in the form below to apply.
Join a work environment filled with genuine people that are prepared to work with you to deliver the best quality work for our clients’ brands. We are a team that cares and our people are resilient. We are committed to providing innovative and collaborative digital solutions, harnessing the power of technology and data across our publisher networks.
We’re always searching for the best talent for our team! Fill in the below if that is you.
Volt Africa is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Human Resources Department
P O BOX 56